Information on the processing of personal data
(ex art. 13 EU Regulation 679/2016)
The legal basis of the processing is identified under Art. 6 GDPR in the necessity of the use of the data for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject’s request.
Your personal data are acquired by AZIENDA AGRICOLA BARBIERI VINCENZO and they will be processed and stored with the support of computerised means and the adoption of appropriate organisational and technical procedures to protect the data against loss, theft, as well as unauthorised use, disclosure or modification (complying with the requirements of the former Article 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
They will also be kept until the requested service has been provided and they may be communicated to the competent offices if this is required by law.
Personal data are not subject to automated processes, such as profiling.
Personal data are not processed for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
You have the possibility at any time to check the correctness of the entries made on your behalf, to rectify any inaccuracies or to request their deletion.
If you consider that you have suffered personal injury as a result of the processing of your data, you have the right to appeal to the Data Protection Authority.
This site includes the presence of Cookies(*), which are necessary for the best functioning and achievement of our purposes.
The Data Controller is AZIENDA AGRICOLA BARBIERI VINCENZO with registered office in V. Italo Barbieri 30 – 87042 ALTOMONTE (CS) – P.I. 03020430785
To exercise their rights, the person concerned may send an email to email@example.com.
The Data Protection Manager is AZIENDA AGRICOLA BARBIERI VINCENZO.
Cookies are small text files that sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored and then transmitted back to the same sites on the next visit. So-called “third-party” cookies, on the other hand, are set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
Cookies are used for different purposes: performing computer authentications, session monitoring, storing information on specific configurations concerning users accessing the server, storing preferences, etc.
Technical cookies. These are cookies that serve to carry out navigation or to provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for any other purpose and are normally installed directly by the website owner.
Profiling cookies. These are cookies used to track the user’s browsing on the Internet and create profiles on their tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be sent to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user when browsing online.
- Session, technical and profiling cookies are used on this site.
- The use of session cookies (i.e. temporary cookies that are removed when the browser session is closed) is strictly for the purpose of optimising the use of the site and thus ensuring the best possible navigation within the site.
- Technical cookies include analytical cookies with anonymisation of the IP address and in respect of which the third party undertakes not to cross-reference the information contained in the cookies with other information it already has (these cookies are equated with technical cookies by the clarification of the Garante http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4006878). For third-party cookies: Google Analytics
- Technical cookies do not require consent and they are installed automatically following access to the site.
- Third-party profiling cookies. The purpose of these cookies is to analyse the user’s actions, the sites visited and provide, through third-party partners, commercial content and advertising in line with the user’s interests. There may also be cookies for linking to social networks. Technology other than cookies but similar to them may be used for the same purposes. The use of the aforementioned technologies is governed by the privacy policies of the respective companies and not by this statement. Profiling cookies are installed only after the user explicitly gives consent. Consent can be revoked at any time by removing the cookies installed from the site: Chrome – Firefox – Internet Explorer – Opera – Safari
- You can disable the saving of cookies by changing your browser settings. This may, however, result in a malfunction in the navigation of the site. Below are the links for the configurations of the main browsers: Chrome – Firefox – Internet Explorer – Opera – Safari
- Managing cookies. You can control the cookies present and selectively block the receipt of cookies from individual operators at this address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte